We are FTBS
FTBS was established to help businesses improve their workflows, scale up and ultimately ramp up revenue by using information systems. A young startup with a focus on cloud computing solutions is who we are.
Why cloud computing? Because quality infrastructure at affordable prices is great for the businesses in West Africa's emerging market.
History continues to show there’s power in the electronic transmission of information and our mission is to leverage that power to help businesses grow.
We chose a name that constantly reminds us of our mission, just as fertilizer acts like a catalyst for a good harvest we believe our system deployments act as a catalyst for improved profits.
We are a team of analysts and technologists with educational backgrounds that span the globe (primarily US, UK and Nigeria) as well as technology experience in key industries.
Prior to joining FTBS, members of our team served in roles such as:
- Managing developers tasked with building a clearing house system for derivative trades between Goldman Sachs (New York) and other wall street firms
- Deployment of voter registration systems for INEC (hey don't judge us, he didn't choose the technology, but he helped hold it together)
- Establishing a fashion brand from scratch including building out local and international retail channels for the brand. Did we mention we're a diverse bunch?
Want to join us? Visit the jobs section on 9Jeducation.org and look for openings under FTBS.
Below are examples of projects we've worked on recently:
Contact us to learn more about the innovative ways we collaborate with clients to help them grow their business with technology.
- Loan application portal for a leading financial institution with licenses from both Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and Lagos state government.
- Custom in-house application that allows one of our clients in the property management industry to track maintenance requests electronically as well as a billing system for tenants
- Tools to allow one of Nigeria's leading malls to better manage their online brand presence
- Google Apps for Education deployment at a tertiary institution in Ibadan
We set the highest ethical and moral standards for our employees. We do this because we intend to be great and to stand the test of time. Some things in life should be perceived in black and white (right or wrong), our business ethics is one of them.
The time is always right to do what is right - Martin Luther King